Blogging in 2020 is like a dead end ! Dive in to know more


No one has thought that 2020 is going to be a challenging year due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Experts are predicting and concerned about the upcoming recession but I feel that it's a perfect time to enhance our skills and make ourselves completely Independent and adapts technology so that we can work remotely from anywhere around the world. Since its first appearance, blogging has come a long way. This was used as a specific forum for sharing thoughts, speech, but blogging today has evolved into a tool that millions have used from person to company. Blogging in 2020 can be made successful by making sure that it's correctly optimized for all devices including mobile devices and voice searches. 

One of the blogs, I started following is Neil Patel. According to Forbes, Renowned digital marketer and blogger, Neil Patel is of the top ten online marketers. The reason I started following his blog because of his Proven simple and crystal-clear concepts and suggestions. 


It has been 6 weeks since I have been working from home and to keep myself motivated I started learning a new language, starting a blog, etc. This year I would like to reach 10k people, start monetizing my blog, and getting into Video-blogging on a platform such as Tiktok. My blog is going to be on various topics such as Travelling, Skill Development, Study Abroad, Career, and Financial.

I am open to your suggestions and looking forward to presenting my blog in a different way. It would be great if you can share your thoughts on blogging in 2020 and what are the other platforms that will be alternative to traditional blogging? If you like my post please comment, share and subscribe.

Stay Safe and Start Doing :) 

Comments

  1. Aditya! Love your ambition! Best of luck to you and I hope you reach your goals this year.
    I really liked your thoughts on blogging and I agree with you when you mentioned how 'blogging in 2020 can be made successful by making sure that it's correctly optimized for all devices including mobile devices and voice searches.' Blogging has changed so much since my first experience.
    Cant wait to hear all about your other hobbies and see you progress. I'm interested in travel and skill development too! I'm learning how to edit photos at the minute and dreaming of flying somewhere sunny!
    I'm defiantly going to check out Neil Patels blogs, thanks for the link! https://businessesgrow.com/mark-schaefer/ <--- heres a link to a blog I was researching, also a renowed as one of the top marketing blogs out there!
    Stay saafe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Johnathan,
      Thank you for your kind word.thanks for sharing the useful link and i would like to know which software or app you are working on for editing. Looking forward to grow together with everyone.I belief in sharing is caring so will try my best to help each other in need.
      Thank you once again

      Delete
  2. Hi Aditya - nice post! Looking forward to seeing some travel content - I love to travel and can't wait until it's possible again! Maybe you can inspire me where to go for my "end of quarantine" trip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura,
      I hope everything gets normal soon. I will try my best to put something which you might have not heard off before or may seems interesting to you.

      Delete
  3. Hi Aditya - really nice blog post! The Neil Patel video was a nice touch. Hadn't heard of him before but found it a really good watch, very clear explanations & tips.

    Looking forward to the travel content! Will need a trip somewhere nice once this is all over :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Una,
      Thanks a lot. I hope this pandemic gets over soon and restrictions get lifted so that we can start travelling to places again.I will be sharing links so that it can helpful for everyone.

      Delete
  4. Hi Aditya,
    I love the layout of your blog. seems like you have got quite a following already. I am keen to learn how you added the few extras on the side. I think it's extremely good.
    I too am fond of travel, So I look forward to your travel blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Glen,
      Thanks a lot for liking my layout.Its the basic which i tried to do.You need to go Layout option then you need to look for Add a Gadget ,click on it and it will show you all the option which you want to add i your blog page.Give a try
      Thanks once again

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Creating Personas"- A Step for building marketing Strategies

Web design :- Way for getting closer to online success